Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Here is the list of what everyone is doing for the presentation (that is due Friday). If everyone could please get their sections of the presentation done for wednesday afternoon or earlier that would be great and they will be put together:

Solutions to the problem

Mechanical:
failed attempts - Tony
successful attempt - Cam

Chemical:
failed - Haneen
successful - Christina Liu

How its going to effect the environment:
Shu and Angie

Things that BP and environmentalists were scared of
Trimira

Power Point Presentation
Christina Robev

Updating the Blog
Danika

Note: if you have any new articles for the blog (which hopefully there will be), please post them here and I'll transfer them to the new blog to make sure that everything is in the right format.

Danika

1 comment:

Anjie said...

Shu and I split up the environmental impact into marine impacts and coastal impacts. I'm doing coastal impacts.